How to Onboard new employees with Hopscotch
Childcare organizations are competing for the same talent, and it all comes down to the quality of employee onboarding and career development.
Onboarding is critical in every industry. Yet, most childcare organizations fail to adapt to the demands of the new generation of childcare workforce:
- Flexible career path options,
- Focus on physical and mental well-being, and
- Access to the right tools and technology to perform their tasks
It’s time for the childcare industry to ditch the outdated ways of onboarding.
Hopscotch CRM has the essential features to design the best onboarding experience for new hires!
Here’s a peek into what happens after a person applies for a position at your childcare center on Hopscotch CRM.
Create an employment Application form and copy it into you website.
After a prospective employee submits a job application, it routes to a list of entries. The form is received by your hiring managers, director or owner to review.
You can choose to assign the form to a campaign for the prospective employee to receive a chain of emails with the next steps in the hiring process.
The onboarding process allows you to collaborate with other team members. You can add activities, reminders and follow up tasks and assign them to team members.
Assign the form to a pipeline to organize your recruitment process from the moment they complete the form to sending the job offer.
These days of digital transformation requires you to begin onboarding new hires prior to the first day.
Capitalize on the opportunities prior to the first day to make that connection.
Tips for onboarding before the first day:
New employees are eager to receive information in advance such as training schedule, FAQs, or company brand story.
Tips to Wow with Hopsctoch CRM:
- Connect with a new hire via email or video call, you’ve already made the first impression with your timing.
- Collect information not provided in the interview process via forms.
- We suggest creating video tutorials that can be available to any employee at any time.
- Assign a dedicated onboarding trainer, teacher or a mentor to offer advice and support.
Responsibilities for our onboarding trainers and directors include:
- Scheduling training sessions
- Training on policies and procedures.
- Go over the new employee job description
- Champion of company culture and values
Join us in our series of upcoming webinars to design the employee experience